No Guts No Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot?

3 posters

Go down

Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot? Empty Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot?

Post  dangerous bob Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:29 pm

So I just sniped two of your guys on the hospital roof in Svetlojarsk. Poof server restarts and you guys are back looking my direction. Where is the guts and glory in that?

Is this the kind of behavious one could expect from NgNg? Guess I'll need to spread the word and tell people your server is fishy.

dangerous bob

Antal inlägg : 2
Registreringsdatum : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot? Empty Re: Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot?

Post  Malcom Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:03 pm

The admin rcon password is handed out to trustworthy parts of the NgNg clan.

Me and Pow who are the core admins have changed the rcon password if the old one have reached out to people who we no longer can trust.

If by any chance these players who you shot on the roof top were not admins and you just timed your shots close to a restart ?
Since there is no current warning when the restarts is happening on NgNg server.

Next time your encounter something like this make sure to bring proof to the table before handing out accusations.

And just pure curiosity how exactly did you know that the people you saw were admins ?

Thank you for notifying us.
Malcom
Malcom
Admin

Antal inlägg : 11
Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-27
Ålder : 35

https://ngng.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot? Empty Re: Why do ngng admins reset server when their shoot?

Post  Cocos Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Malcom wrote:The admin rcon password is handed out to trustworthy parts of the NgNg clan.

Me and Pow who are the core admins have changed the rcon password if the old one have reached out to people who we no longer can trust.

If by any chance these players who you shot on the roof top were not admins  and you just timed your shots close to a restart ?
Since there is no current warning when the restarts is happening on NgNg server.

Next time your encounter something like this make sure to bring proof to the table before handing out accusations.

And just pure curiosity how exactly did you know that the people you saw were admins ?

n1

Cocos

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  dangerous bob Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Malcom wrote:The admin rcon password is handed out to trustworthy parts of the NgNg clan.

If by any chance these players who you shot on the roof top were not admins  and you just timed your shots close to a restart ?

I didn't write the name of the only ngng player online at the time since I'm not sure he was the one doing the restart or who the two players where, but the time the server restarted was way off and in a absolute fashion that it must of been a guy with rcon password executing it.

As for bringing proof, look through logs just before my post. You dont truly expect people to capture the gameplay incase they encounter badmins?

I would like to state I meet you ngng guys once as a babmi and u where all real nice this is why I got upset when this happend, as for evidence, there should be logs you have access too.

As I read through my original post I can see I wrote it in anger and I should of thought over how I was adressing it more wise. It isn't a nessecary a ngng clan member that did this but someone with the rcon.

dangerous bob

Antal inlägg : 2
Registreringsdatum : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down