No Guts No Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yaaay.. NgNg is back!

2 posters

Go down

Yaaay.. NgNg is back! Empty Yaaay.. NgNg is back!

Post  Oxen Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Hey guys.
Nice to see that so many people have found their way back to the NgNg-server!  Very Happy 
The DayZ Standalone-beta sure keeps us busy with all the new content, crafting, scavenging + close encounters, both friendly and hostile.

Don't have that much time to type this evening, but I thought I'd give you guys some idea of what to expect from The players which carries the tag "[NgNg]"!
[NgNg] strive to keep the mentality of "ask first, shoot later" and we're generally nice people who doesn't kill on sight"
Many of you which have encountered and crossed our paths many times in the past can confirm that we're not Hostile nor do we fire before being fired upon. Cool 

We're really looking forward to see what Rocket and the dev-team will release in the upcoming patches, and keep inmind that its still in Alpha, so please post any bugs/glitches which you encounter throughout the game at: dayzgame.com <--- official site, help the dev-team fix the problems instead of ignoring them!  Rolling Eyes 

Hope to see you out there.  Very Happy 

//*** [NgNg]Oxen a.k.a Peter

Oxen

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Yaaay.. NgNg is back! Empty Re: Yaaay.. NgNg is back!

Post  Malcom Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 pm

You have my beans!
Malcom
Malcom
Admin

Antal inlägg : 11
Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-27
Ålder : 35

https://ngng.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down